Friday, March 5, 2010

Project Plan











I recently learned that the City of Chicago maintains it's own list of landmarks. There are 353 landmarks within the city.

So I decided to set a goal of seeing all 353 before the winter of 2010. Since I've lived in the city for over seven years, I have seen some of them already. But I plan to see every single one again and take a photo for this blog.

I think it will be a good way to learn parts of the city that I don't know well. And since I plan to walk or bike to as many as possible, it will be a way to get out and enjoy spring/ summer/ fall.

I saw the first landmark today; the Cortland Street Drawbridge. Only 352 left to go!

Chris






1 comment:

  1. Very cool blog! This is very exciting! I had no idea about the landmarks and hope to get my family out to take some of your tours this summer. I plan to feature your blog on both of my blogs this Friday with a Follow Friday post.

    ReplyDelete