Monday, August 2, 2010

Trip 56: A Bike Ride South on the Lake Side Path

Date: July 28, 2010
Trip: 56
Landmarks Visited: 2
Landmarks To-Date: 154
Landmarks Remaining: 199

On Wednesday after work I rode my bike south on the lake side path. It was a beautiful day with sailboats out on the lake and lots of people walking and biking the path.

1. Chicago Harbor Lighthouse

I got as close to the lighthouse as I could without a boat. But this still pushed the limits of my little Nikon point and shoot camera.





2. Navy Pier Headhouse and Auditorium
Navy Pier is the most popular tourist attraction in Illinois. And for a Wednesday, it was pretty busy. The headhouse is the portion of the building closest to land, and the auditorium is at the other end of the pier.













No comments:

Post a Comment