Monday, May 10, 2010

Trip 23: Fullerton State Bank Building





Date: May 5, 2010
Trip: 23
Landmarks Visited: 1
Landmarks To-Date: 29
Landmarks Remaining: 324
After work I swung by this building on Fullerton. It looks like a 'typical' bank building, and if it were located downtown it probably wouldn't have been landmarked. I think what makes this building unique is that it's located in a more residential neighborhood. It's a well preserved building given that I think it's been vacant for a long time. Although, the clock above the door did not have the correct time.
I thought it was interesting that is says "PERFECTION" above the front door. I looked in the door, and the interior looks relatively ornate, but it was too dark inside for me to take any photos.
Since the building is for sale, I was thinking that it would make a good location for my little insurance business. But I'll need a few more clients before that can happen...


No comments:

Post a Comment